The BIOFLOAT™ 96-well plate outperforms existing products by its anti-adhesive properties:
1. Rapid spheroid formation – BIOFLOAT plates are supporting faster cell aggregation into spheroids compared to competitor plates. Spheroids are usually forming within 24 hours after cell seeding in BIOFLOAT plates.
2. High reproducibility of spheroid generation – A single perfectly round-shaped spheroid is forming in each well of BIOFLOAT plates, without any further satellites or cell aggregates.
3. Reliable spheroid formation – Spheroids can be generated in BIOFLOAT plates with a variety of different cell types, including tumor cell lines, human and animal primary cells and stem cells.
4. No need for centrifugation – Centrifugation after cell seeding is not needed, saving time and reducing cellular stress.
5. Stability in long term cultivation of spheroids – Highly viable and functional spheroids can be cultivated for several months in BIOFLOAT plates.