The BIOFLOAT™ 24-well plate outperforms existing products by its anti-adhesive properties:
1. Stability in long term cultivation of 3D cell models: Highly viable and functional 3D cell models can be cultivated for several months in BIOFLOAT plates.
2. Scratch resistant: BIOFLOAT surfaces are highly resistant to physical and chemical stress. No risk of damaging the coating if scratching the surface with a pipette tip.
3. Repellent to protein and hydrophobic compounds: Proteins and sticky compounds are not interacting with BIOFLOAT surfaces, allowing a better control of the concentration of these molecules in your assay.
4. Cell repellent: Even the stickiest cells, like macrophages, cannot adhere to BIOFLOAT surfaces enabling their cultivation in suspension.
5. Optimized for organoids: Small and big organoids can be successfully generated and cultivated on BIOFLOAT surfaces.