Job Opportunity: Marketing & Sales Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Marketing & Sales manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for a motivated and highly self-driven expert to join our journey. Are you the right one to bring our operations to life?
- You are setting up marketing strategies and campaigns in close collaboration with our Venture team
- You are responsible for new customer acquisition, product promotion and customer relations
- You support the entire sales process
- You are managing sales campaigns, virtual networking channels, conferences and fairs
- Your background is in cellular biology or biotechnology
- You have relevant experiences in the Life Science, pharma or medical environment with track record in growth marketing and high affinity to digital marketing channels
- Your communication skills are excellent (German and English), and you feel comfortable with handling suppliers and customers
- You describe yourself as a creative and hands-on person, big team player and you love to work in a changing environment of an agile start-up team
- You are an independent player, ready to travel up to 20% of your working time within Europe.
- The possibility to build with us a cutting-edge life science business from ground up
- The agility and flexibility of a start-up paired with the resources and backing of a large corporate player
- A steady interaction and dialogue with experienced experts from two worlds – corporate BASF and our wide external network
- Use the mass of experiences of your colleagues and our Entrepreneurs in Residence to develop yourself and your Venture further
- Flexible working time and mobile work as well as usual perks of a company in the start-up environment
- A competitive salary and a temporary employment contract
Are you interested?
Nothing is set in stone yet, so your input is highly welcome. Please contact Tobias Seeger (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your relevant documents. We are looking forward to hearing from you!