Job Opportunity: R&D Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for an R&D Manager
We are looking for a motivated and highly self-driven expert to join our journey. Are you the right one to bring our operations to life?
- You plan and coordinate the R&D activities and biological evaluation of materials in close collaboration with the material science experts at BASF
- You organize and establish cell culture assays and techniques and guide the technical staff
- In close collaboration with our production manager, you monitor the quality management as well as the standardization and optimization of the production processes
- As part of an interdisciplinary project team, you will represent our team on conferences and establish a network with business and academic partners
- You will monitor market trends, relevant scientific developments as well as competitor activities and initiate new research projects
- You will support customers in case of applicational issues in the daily usage of our products
- You have completed your PhD in cell biology and preferably gained several years of R&D experience in the area of stem cell cultivation and 3D cell culture
- You have extensive practical experience in cell culture assays; additional experience with quality management in industry (GMP, ISO certification) is a plus
- You have experience working as part of interdisciplinary teams, your communication skills are excellent (German and English), and you feel comfortable with interacting with multiple partners
- You describe yourself as a creative and hands-on person, big team player and you love to work in a changing environment of an agile start-up team
- The possibility to build with us a cutting-edge life science business from ground up
- The agility and flexibility of a start-up paired with the resources and backing of a large corporate player
- A steady interaction and dialogue with experienced experts from two worlds – corporate BASF and our wide external entrepreneurial network
- Use the mass of experiences of your colleagues and our Entrepreneurs in Residence to develop yourself and your Venture further
- Flexible working time and mobile work as well as usual perks of a company in the start-up environment
- A competitive salary and a temporary employment contract
Are you interested?
Nothing is set in stone yet, so your input is highly welcome. Please contact Tobias Seeger (email@example.com) with your relevant documents. We are looking forward to hearing from you!